Looking to increase stakeholder value or identify more business opportunities? CAAA corporate advisory can help.
CAAA Corporate Advisory specialise in providing boards, CEO’s, Senior Management and government clients with practical advice and a hands on approach. We work with you to identify business improvement opportunities; we successfully process business transactions and increase stakeholder value.
Our team’s combination of local knowledge and expertise, coupled with the ability to provide a global perspective – allow us to deliver tailored finance solutions. And we can access capital markets around the globe, for our business clients.
We offer our clients a complete advisory package.
CAAA can provide you with
- Board level consulting
- Shareholder relationship management
- Advice on all Government Grants (Federal & State), Research & Development and other Tax incentives
- Business planning and financial reporting
- Reviewing the Finance Team, best practice recommendations & Part-time or extended resource cover
- Fund raising – Bank debt, raising new equity, convertible notes
- M&A – Sale process, Acquisitions and preparation of Term-sheets & Information Memorandums
Our relationships and resources provide latitude to ensure you achieve your business objectives.
Call our team today on (02) 9299 1200 and discover first hand, how our boutique approach and pricing will add value to your business.