If there’s a downside to your business growing and making a profit it’s paying tax.
We can make sure you pay as little tax as possible and plan ahead so you don’t get an unexpected tax bill.
And we can help with other taxes like GST as well.
Common tax challenges
- Are we paying too much tax?
- How do we plan to avoid nasty tax surprises?
- What’s the most tax efficient company structure?
How we can help
We’ll help you legally minimise your tax, manage risk and improve your cash flow. All without affecting your bottom line.
This leaves you to focus on growing your business, safe in the knowledge that we’re looking after your tax affairs.
The tax solution is different for every business – we never use a cookie-cutter approach. Instead, we’ll meet with you face-to-face to create your tax strategy. The personal approach is central to our tax team and we’ll meet with you regularly to fine tune your tax plan.
Our tax team is led by our Managing Director, Fleming Stojanovski. He takes a research intensive approach to tax management and the whole team have deep knowledge of current tax law.
Fleming is supported by Paul Pellarini, a former ATO auditor with a lifetime of experience in tax.
Specific Tax Services
- Representation in taxation disputes, audits and investigations
- Tax based restructures
- Tax compliance
- Effective structure design
- Drafting private rulings
- Drafting appeals and objections
- Negotiation with tax authorities
- Strategic tax advice
- Solution-based transaction advice on mergers, acquisitions and divestments
Direct income tax is one aspect, but what about indirect taxes in your business?
Our accounting team can help with GST and related services like stamping, lodgements and other compliance hurdles.
We can also help with:
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Land Tax
- Stamp Duties (State by State)
- Fuel Grants
- Research and Development concessions
Does you business trade in different countries? Just as the global economy is borderless, so is our tax advice. We’ve got the experience to make global tax compliance simple.
Some of the international tax services we commonly help with:
- International tax advice
- Transfer pricing
- Thin capitalisation
- Inward international tax services
- Expatriate services
- Interpretation of tax treaties