To have a financially stable and happy retirement, it’s important to start planning as soon as possible.
If you’re like many of our clients, the sheer number of super and other investment options are mind-boggling. It’s our job to explain those options in simple terms, based on our personal approach to your requirements and circumstances.
Common Retirement Planning Challenges
- Will my retirement income be adequate?
- What’s the best way to transition from work to retirement?
- How do I boost my super through contributions and salary sacrificing?
- I need help planning my super and estate
Our retirement planning team takes the position that you should be excited about where you’re heading, not what you’re leaving behind. So we’ll help you create a retirement plan that ensures a bright future.
We’ll also highlight some of the pitfalls that many people don’t know about. These include:
- Taking out the wrong type of pension
- The concessional contributions cap and it’s tax implications
- Making sure your super is included in your will
Retirement doesn’t happen overnight and planing early is the best way to have a smooth transition from your career into a happy retirement.