There’s a saying that if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. And a solid plan is vital for turning your start up into a thriving business.
With years of experience of helping start ups grow, we’ll work with you to create a business plan to make the most of opportunities and avoid pitfalls.
Common business planning challenges
- Where can I find seed funding?
- What is a business plan and why do I need one?
- What red tape do I need to be aware of?
How we can help
In the start up phase, we see our role as educators, helping you understand what it takes to create a successful business. We’ll also make you aware of potential problems and navigate the red tape that can hamper start ups.
More specifically, our business planning team can help you with:
- Funding – we have excellent relationships with banks and financiers
- Marketing plan
- Operational plan
- Financial plan
- Budgets and cashflows
- Property and negotiating leases
- Introductions to other professionals like lawyers